Registered & Accredited Jamstack Agency
Why we use Jamstack?
In addition to Netlify, there are other products and services that can be used to build Jamstack sites. For example, Decap CMS is a headless CMS that provides a content management interface for Jamstack sites, while Sanity offers a customizable, real-time, collaborative CMS for Jamstack sites. APIs can also be integrated into Jamstack sites, allowing for dynamic data to be pulled in from third-party services and displayed on the front-end. With the flexibility, speed, and scalability of Jamstack, it's a great choice for businesses and organisations looking to build modern, high-performance websites and applications.
Jamstack vs WordpressGet Started
- Monolithic architecture with integrated front-end and back-end, which can reduce performance without plugins and optimisation.
- Less flexible in terms of choosing the front-end and back-end technologies.
- Provides a built-in content editor and themes, with plugin support for customisations.
- Performance can vary based on the theme, plugins, and hosting. Requires more work out of the box.
- Scalability depends on the hosting and configuration.
- Security relies on WordPress updates, plugins, server configurations and ongoing maintenance.
- SEO depends on plugins and content optimisation.
- Requires regular updates for WordPress core, themes, and plugins.
- Decouples front-end and back-end, resulting in faster page loading times and security.
- Highly flexible, as you can choose any front-end framework, content management system (CMS), and hosting platform.
- Typically uses Git for version control, with CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments.
- Excellent performance due to pre-rendering and content delivery via CDNs.
- Easily scalable with the ability to handle high traffic loads.
- Enhanced security with reduced attack surface due to static sites and minimal server-side processing.
- Good for SEO due to faster page loading and pre-rendering.
- Reduced maintenance due to static sites. Fewer security and plugin updates.
Jamstack sites load faster because they are pre-built and served as static files from a CDN, reducing the need for server processing and database calls.
No server-side processing, which makes them less vulnerable to attacks such as SQL injection and cross-site scripting (XSS).
Handle high traffic loads with ease, as they are served from a global CDN and do not require server-side processing or database calls.
Less infrastructure and maintenance as you scale compared to traditional server-based approaches, resulting in lower hosting costs and operational expenses.
Built using static site generators and modern development tools, making it easier for developers to create and deploy sites quickly and efficiently.
Integrate with a variety of third-party services and APIs, allowing developers to build custom solutions and workflows that meet their specific needs.